Rates & Insurance
I am in-network with most Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans.
Even though I do not take other insurance plans, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered at a deep discount. I am partnered with Reimbursify and they make it easy to file for your out-of-network benefits. After session you just upload a snap shot of your receipt and they deal with your insurance company for you! Download the app here: http://www.reimbursify.com.
Any time your plan to utilize health insurance benefits, I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits? Billing codes 90837, 90834, and 90791
- Is Sabrina Basquez, LCSW at Compassionate Voice Counseling & Consulting, PLLC in-network or out-of-network for me?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, have I met it yet and what is the co-pay/co-insurance? If not, what is my deductible that I must meet to access my benefits and what is the benefit after I meet my deductible?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- If I am using telehealth, does my plan cover it?
- If out-of-network what does my reimburse for Billing codes 90837, 90834, and 90791.
Out of Pocket Rates
$200.00 Intake Session
$150.00 for each additional 53 minute session
Please note, in-network insurance rates depend on your insurance plan.
I accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa as form of payment at the time of service. A card number will be requested to be kept on file for future payments.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session. Your insurance will not cover cancelation fees.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!